Constitution of INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF FANCLUBS OF EUROVISION(I.N.F.E – Network)
This is the Constitution of The International Network Of Fanclubs of Eurovision. All actions and activities having to do with this Network stems as a result of foreign Clubs signing Cooperation Contracts with the Greek Eurovision Fanclub.
1. All Members of the Network have agreed for their cooperation on international basis, which includes activities in Cultural, Entertaining, Educating and under Legal, Executional or any other Procedural Action.
2. All Fanclubs by signing our contract of cooperation declare that they are all equal and cooperating members in the International Network of Fan Clubs of Eurovision – I.N.F.E. – Network.The Same thing occurs to all future members that have or will sign a cooperation contract with The Greek Eurovision Fanclub. By signing a contract all Clubs become automatically members of the International Network of Fan Clubs of Eurovision – I.N.F.E. – Network and therefore they obtain the responcibility and bidirectional cooperation in the fields mentioned earlier and additionally in the achievement of any goal needed for the Network.
3. Goal of the International Network of Fan Clubs of Eurovision – I.N.F.E. – Network is not only the promotion of all kinds of contest and events being held under the supervision of Eurovision and EBU, the cultural union of the countries of the Fanclubs but also the Realisation and each conduct cultural, cultural, artistic event or the organisation anyone fact that will result at the all duration of time of collaboration of the signing Clubs and henceforth members of International Network of Fanclubs of Eurovision.
4. Obligations of the International Network of Fanclubs of Eurovision are the preparation, briefing and the organisation of events that will take place in each city of conduct of each competition of Eurovision, as well as the regular and precise information of members of each Fanclub that belongs in the International Network for the all processes, the actions but also for the all facts that belong in the field of each Contest of Eurovision.
5. Obligation of the Members are the recognition on behalf of them that the Greek Eurovision Fan club for the three (3) first years of existence of International Network of Fan clubs of Eurovision will undertake the organisation of International Network under the role of chairing association. After the expiration of this three (3) first years the Leading Fan Club is compelled to proceed in conduct of elections for the appointment of a new chairing Board. Then the newly elected chairing Fan club- Board will have to announce the new I.N.F.E. – Board in 10 working days and to announce the appointment of new Chairman, the Secretary and the Person in charge of Members and Events.Candidates for this places of International Network can only be the members of Administrative Councils of Fanclubs -Members of The International Network. The further procedural actions as for the electoral process will be determined by the first Board of members of International Network that will take place in date that will be announced by the chairing Fanclub and that will be communicated in the remainder Club – members of Network and that it will bear place of the first Administrative Council of International Network under the presidency of the current the chairing Fanclub
6. The Signing Members of the International Network, undertake the obligation to inform per half-year period the chairing Association for their registered members, which compose the members associations, in order that the chairing Club will proceed in the publication of member cards. The price of publication of member cards as well as any other procedural action will be determined by the first Administrative Council of Chairmen of all signing associations that will be carried out in date that will be announced by the Greek Eurovision Fanclub.
7. The Member – Clubs will have the possibility to conduct several events, as International Song Contests, International Audiovisual Contests and various other that will be determined in the first Council of Chairmen Simultaneously, there will be provided the possibility in the Members of International Network to organise and conduct events that will concern and promote most general cultural, cultural and in general artistic interests as well as the traditional culture and cultures of each country the Member – Clubs come from.
8. Each signing Association of International Network of Fanclubs of Eurovision undertake the obligation to announce and promote the good operation of Network in their countries as well as in the countries of collaboration and in other countries , under the aim of evolvement and effective running of the Network.This will lead to a Network competitive, functional and able to cover the interests and the needs of Associations – members so much inside the countries of origin of Associations – members and also in international level and more specifically in each organisation of events that belong in the sector of activity of Eurovision. Any action that clashes with the aim and with the good operation of the Network will attract sanctions. For this reason the first Council of Chairmen of Association – members will establish a corresponding Committee of Deontology, with exclusive object the regulation of relations between the association – members of Network, his order operation, the imposition of sanctions in cases of violation of aims that the Network places, as well as the re-establishment any conflicts they emerge probably at the implementation of activities of Network and always in absolute collaboration with Chairing Association. The members of Committee of Deontology will be announced after communication with the all association – members and will be constituted at majority from members that will belong in the Chairing Association.
9. Signing members therefore declare that they agree and accept all terms that concern at both sides of collaboration in the sectors that were analytically reported more, as well as that they stipulate that afterwards the signature of a contract are rendered henceforth members of International Network of Associations of Eurovision, observing all terms that were stressed previously and also those any that they will be potentially added afterwards and during the operation of Network.
10. Contracting declare, that they resign from the cancellation, burglary, offence of the contracts as well as from the rights that fill any legal articles concerning the operation of the Network.